Friday 21 September 2012

Manic Panic's Hot Hot Pink

Hey!

So if you're here, you're probably interested in using the Manic Panic's hair dye. Or maybe you were just scrolling down. Haha.

First, some product awareness!


The product I alwayyyyyss use to colour on my hair is Manic Panic because of a various number of reasons. 

  1. Super easy to buy and fast shipping! (http://www.manicpanic.com)
  2. Cheap and affordable! About $20/tub at the website and you can just get the MOST darkest shade, dilute it with conditioner to make it as light as you want. AND ONE TUB WILL LAST FOREVEERRRR.
  3. Easy to remove, in case the colour turns out wrong or you have school ;)
  4. SUPER SMOOTH AFTER APPLICATION because it is just colouring, no dyes no nothing!


So here is the hair I have *cries*. Its yellow because of the bleaching. It happens to ALL dark haired people who bleach. Don't judge.


I'll be using Hot Hot Pink! I've used this tub about 3 times already. Depending on how dark you want your colour to be, you can use it for maximum 20 times if you are doing baby pink.


Filled a small container with conditioner. You need about half a container of conditioner to cover your entire head :) Remember to add dye into the conditioner. Which means dip the colour into the container of conditioner.



The first picture is after 1 dip with my comb after mixing.
The second picture is after 2 dips.
You can leave it on for as long as you want! I left it on overnight because it is super conditioning (Y)


Here is the result! :) You have to bleach your hair first, I recommend Palty's bleach available at Watsons rather than Gatsby's because it's less drying :) If you put it over black hair, you won't able to see it at all, not even a tint.

I have two new tubs of New Rose and Hot Hot Pink! New rose is more reddish pink, while Hot Hot Pink is more bright neon pink! I'll be selling it for $15 per tub! I can meet at Admiralty station ;) Do let me know if you are interested!



3 comments:

  1. Hey im interested ! How to contact you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. How do you remove the colour?
    For colours like midnight blue is there a need to bleach it as well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Manic Panic, it's the best dye out there IMHO, I like the new Rock N Roll red :-)

    ReplyDelete